Premiere of Olga Leonova and Viacheslav Ivanov in Zagreb-eng
13:00 Sat, 10 Dec 2016 (Europe/London)
18:00 Sun, 11 Dec 2016 (Europe/London)
he greatest russian tango couple have their own premiere, as maestros, in Zagreb. We are proud that
Viacheslav and Olga will be with us on the day when tango has its own birthday.
Info, application, or whatever you need
Class 1. MILONGA: Shades of milonga. The Rhythmical pattern of Milonga. (class of techniques, not in couples, for all, men and women)
Class 2. MILONGA: Playing with the rhythm. Milonga Traspie.
Class 3. TANGO: OchitosX2.
Interrupted turns. Some ideas about playing with the rhythm, based on the technique of turns.
We accept only 16 people per workshop!!!
Class 4. Additional tango technique. Speed. Adornos. (class of techniques, not in couples, for all, men and women )
Class 5. Milonga. Changing of direction and interruption of movement.
Class 6. Figures and steps in milonga. Rhythmic combinations.
MEMBERSHIP FOR TANGO WEEKEND 10 and 11. December 2016.
Payments till 4th december will have lower prices!
all workshops (six) 70 euro.
all workshops of milonga (four) 50 euro.
all workshops of technique (two) 25 euro, (first on sturday and first on sunday).
each individual workshop 15 euro.
Payments after 4th december
all workshops (six) 90 euro.
all workshops of milonga (four) 65 euro.
all workshops of technique (two) 35 euro, (irst on sturday and first on sunday).
each individual workshop 25 euro.
Payments of membership fees can be made in cash and on the account. Electronic payments currently we do not support for security reasons.
Applications and payment of membership fees - Steps
1) On the mail name and surname with a number of cell phone (for croatian people defintly, optional for others), if you are applying independently.
2) Applying as a pair, with your name and surename, with a number of cell phone (for croatian people defintly, others optional) and mail, and also the same information for your partner.
3) Then you need to specify which workshop you are applying.
4) The last step is to choose the method of payment of membership fees. Two possibilities are: payments on account of AUDITORIUM MEDIA which is organizer of workshops or cash payment of membership fees.
Our task at your / their applications
1) checking if we understood your application
2) Send you account number AUDITORIUM Media and consolidate the terms of cash payments (Ante Kovacic 4 days Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday from 20 to 21 hours).
3) If you are applying independently, we will connect with another person on request mail, facebook or will be directly familiar to the workshop. Your task is to use tango etiquette.
About Viacheslav Ivanov:
When you approach to the Sea for the first time, you can see how the sun beams play on it's surface. And looking at how beautiful is it from a distance, you even can't imagine what treasures are hidden inside, how DEEP is it..
So, the same we could say about Tango.
Viacheslav started to dance tango in 2000, almost from the beginning of tango development in Russia. He started to teach tango in 2003. He dances tango and gives classes together with Olga Leonova for more then 10 years. Their tango school in Moscow was famous by its technique explanations and work with musicality. Viacheslav and Olga have their own energetic and creative teaching style, excellent lessons structure, detailed topic explanations and have great experience in giving workshops as well. Viacheslav and Olga live and teach tango in Slovenia at the present moment.
Viacheslav and Olga have their unique and elegant dancing style. The most important in their dance is the contact and harmony inside of the couple and unity with a music.
Viacheslav and Olga tell about themselves:
We dance and teach Tango together for already more then 10 years. Once our friend said that we dance “intelligent tango”. We like how it sounds! We believe that “Tango isn’t the steps, it’s something in between...” © We especially pay attention to the musicality, the contact inside of the couple, the dynamics and the character of movements on our lessons (Of course all of these is based on paying proper attention to the technique). We try to offer students the idea that it’s not so important WHAT you do, but HOW you do it and what you put INSIDE. When you learn a step/figure/sequence, of course you have to know how it works, but also it’s important to understand why you need it and what it can give you. Also we do believe that the dance should be comfortable for both. That's why we pay attention to body work, posture, proper tone of muscles etc.
Yours, Libertango by Jelena Somogyi and her faveroite team AB; MM;AC;
You must be logged in to post a comment.