Copy an Event
Tango Timetable provides a way to copy an existing event to make a new event.
Copying an Event vs. Adding to a Series
It is worth noting that if you want two events with very similar details or that are related in some way, you might want to make them part of the same series. If you have already created a series, you can add a new event to the series by going to the Add Events section of the series' Edit page.
The series' Edit page can be reached by clicking on the edit link in the top right of the Series page for the series you are interested in.
How to Copy an Event
You can only copy an event for which you are the organiser.
- Go to the Event page for the event you would like to copy.
- Click on the admin link at the top right which opens a drop down menu.
- Click on Copy Event link in the menu which takes you to the Copy Event page.
- Check and change any of the details in the form on the Copy Event page.
- Specify the Date & Time details for your event as these are not copied from the source event.
- Click the Add Event button at the bottom to create the new event.